Founded in 2012 by writer Keiko Zoll, The Infertility Voice is an online empowerment resource for infertility patients seeking support, compassion and hope along their family building journeys.
The Infertility Voice seeks to free infertility from cultural shame and silence and to catalyze an inclusive, compassionate and respectful dialogue about infertility as a disease. At its heart, The Infertility Voice isn’t just one voice: we embrace all voices, experiences, stories and journeys.
The Infertility Voice is grounded in the following beliefs:
- Infertility is a life-altering disease.
- You deserve respect, dignity and compassion.
- Your emotional experience is real and valid.
- All infertility stories matter: including yours.
- You have the right to equal access to care.
- Family-building must be grounded in ethical care and practice.
- Hope is not a four-letter word.
No matter where you are in your journey, The Infertility Voice exists to connect you with…
- Knowledge: Get answers by making informed decisions along your family-building journey.
- Empowerment: Reclaim your power by becoming an active advocate for your own healthcare and family-building decisions.
- Healing: Live in the moment by moving toward acceptance and peace through cathartic expression and emotional validation.
- Hope: Revitalize your energy by focusing on positive, aspirational outcomes.