In April 2010, I created this short film. My hope is that this video illustrates the “everydayness” of coping with infertility and that by publicly “outing” myself and my struggle with infertility, I can help erase some of the stigma surrounding the subject. I hope I can be a voice for those women and couples who can’t speak up or speak out for themselves.
It was this very video that paved the way for The Infertility Voice.
Share the What IF Video & Raise Awareness
Want to post this video on your own website or blog? Just click the video title to go to YouTube to get the embed code. (Click Share then Embed directly under the video on YouTube.)
By posting this video on your blog or Facebook page, or sharing it with your Twitter and Pinterest followers, you are helping to raise awareness about infertility. Thank you for viewing and sharing this video with others!
Learn More About the What IF Video
- 2010 Inaugural Hope Award for Best Viral Video at RESOLVE’s Night of Hope
- 2010 Grand Prize Winner Wellsphere.com “This Is Me Short Film” Competition
- Read the original post here.
- Read about the making of the video here.
- Read about the impact of this video two months later here.
- Read about the video one year later here.
- Buy the song featured in the video from
You may contact Keiko Zoll directly via my Contact Page.
Find more infertility resources on my Be Informed page →