The following terms and conditions govern all use of the TheInfertilityVoice.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Keiko Zoll/Words Empowered. (“The Infertility Voice”).
The collected policies below hereby constitute the collected Terms of Service for this Website.
The posts contained on The Infertility Voice blog constitute a personal health blog and the information therein is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. All opinions are the author’s own.
Fertile Life Coaching is a service offered by The Infertility Voice that provides personal coaching to individuals. The client is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy. The information contained in this site and provided via coaching is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; the client acknowledges they must always seek the advice of their physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition.
I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care to ensure my client is coached to meet their life coaching goals; the client understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of life coaching sessions. The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being coached as well as the consequences. The client enters into coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
As a courtesy I provide links to other web sites which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites, including their privacy policies.
By accessing information at and through this Website each user waives and releases The Infertility Voice to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through this web site.
In no event shall The Infertility Voice be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
It is The Infertility Voice’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, The Infertility Voice collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Infertility Voice’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Infertility Voice’s visitors use its websites. From time to time, The Infertility Voice may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Infertility Voice also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blogs at our Websites. The Infertility Voice only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to The Infertility Voice’s websites choose to interact with The Infertility Voice in ways that require The Infertility Voice to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Infertility Voice gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who wish to leave a comment to provide a name and email address. Those who engage in transactions with The Infertility Voice – by purchasing an eBook from The Infertility Voice, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Infertility Voice collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Infertility Voice. The Infertility Voice does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The Infertility Voice may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, The Infertility Voice may monitor the most viewed posts at The Infertility Voice or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. The Infertility Voice may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Infertility Voice does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Infertility Voice discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on The Infertility Voice’s behalf or to provide services available at The Infertility Voice’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using The Infertility Voice’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Infertility Voice will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, The Infertility Voice discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when The Infertility Voice believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Infertility Voice, third parties or the public at large. If you have registered for The Infertility Voice eNewsletter and have supplied your email address, The Infertility Voice may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with The Infertility Voice and our products. The Infertility Voice takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
The following Disclosure Statement is to assure compliance with the United States FTC Act for bloggers.
- The website The Infertility Voice is a personal website written and edited by the author, Keiko Zoll.
- This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this website is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this website receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the author’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The owner of this website would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this website. I work as a paid staff member of the following 501(3)(c) non-profit organizations: RESOLVE New England. I participate in affiliate marketing programs with the following companies and earn referral fees for their products purchased through ads and links on this blog: Amazon Associates; Attain Fertility; Circle+Bloom; Fairhaven Health; Fertility Focus Telesummit; How to Move from Blogger to WordPress eBook; Natural Fertility Breakthrough.
To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site; they are an important part of building the online community. I mean, hey – who doesn’t love comments? That said, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. More often than not, they’re going to be caught in my spam filter anyway.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, derogatory, or hate speech, or attack a person individually will be deleted at the website owner’s discretion and without notice. Such visitors to this website posting comments of this nature will be banned from commenting again in the future, at the website owner’s discretion and without notice.
In sum: don’t be a jerk, keep it civil and let’s promote a comment culture of openness and open-minded debate. As owner of this website, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
Wow, you made it all the way down here? Nice work