Do you have a product, service or brand geared to the infertility, fertility, and TTC (trying to conceive) community?
The Infertility Voice can provide you with perfect audience for your brand, product or service.
In fact, Keiko Zoll was recently named a Top Online Influencer in the Online Infertility Community, so you know your brand will get plenty of exposure by advertising with The Infertility Voice.
Visitors to The Infertility Voice are mostly…
- Married women aged 25 to 44 years old
- Largest percentage of female readers are 25 to 34 years old
- 60% of visitors do not have children
- At some stage of the infertility journey, whether diagnostic testing, in treatment, awaiting adoption placement, or recently resolved
- Averaging ~15,000 pageviews per month with approximately 5,000 monthly unique visitors (and climbing)
For a complete overview of demographics at The Infertility Voice, please download my Media Kit here →
Please note: out of respect for my visitors and their unique situations along the infertility continuum, I will not accept ads or reviews for baby, children’s, parenting or maternity products at this time. If you would like to reach a family/parenting audience, I do accept ads for these types of products/brands at my family/parenting blog, TeamZoll.com.
We have a variety of ways to advertise your product, service or brand here at The Infertility Voice, such as…
- Banner Ad Space: Showcase your product or brand with premium placement on my right sidebar
- Sponsored eNewsletter Ad Placement: Get your message out to happy eNewsletter subscribers
- Sponsored Blog Posts/Paid Reviews: Let me give your product a test run!
- Brand Ambassadorship: If I love you and your brand, I will totally sing its praises.
- Affiliate Programs: Let’s help each other out!
- Sponsored Giveaways: Build excitement around your brand with a giveaway
- Ad Design & Creation: Need a graphic for your ad? Let me design one for you!
- Partnerships: You’ve got big ideas. I’ve got a big audience. Let’s chat.
Take the Plunge!
Ready to reach a unique, niche audience? Contact Keiko directly to talk about what you have in mind and we can discuss pricing that meets your budget and needs.