Today is Giving Tuesday. Following on the heels of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday seeks to turn that holiday spending power into holiday giving power by focusing on organizations and non-profits making a difference in our communities.
For this Giving Tuesday, I’m highlighting infertility-related non-profits all day today who are doing incredible work for this community and could use your financial help. Whether you can give $5 or $50, every dollar helps.
I’ll be announcing a new organization every hour between now and 9pm tonight on my Facebook page. So swing on by and if you’re feeling generous or want to honor a milestone in your infertility journey, head on over and click and donate away!
Don’t have time to head over to Facebook? No worries. Here’s a list of the nine very worthy organizations that could use your support this Giving Tuesday. Click the organization name to give today!
#GivingTuesday Featured Organizations
- RESOLVE New England: Providing infertility support, education and advocacy to the New England region since 1974. Obviously, an organization near and dear to my heart.
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association: As one of the most powerful family building lobbying organizations in the nation, supporting RESOLVE is vital to ensuring that infertility patients get the access to the care they need in this country.
- Parenthood for Me: Providing financial and emotional assistance, along with educational tools for those starting families through adoption and medical intervention.
- The American Fertility Association: A national, inclusive organization committed to helping people create their families of choice by providing leading-edge outreach programs and timely educational information.
- Parents Via Egg Donation (PVED): Created to provide an informational and supportive environment where parents and parents-to-be can learn and share information about all facets of the egg donation process, PVED was an invaluable resource to me during our donor egg IVF cycle this year.
- The Broken Brown Egg: A leading resource for the African-American community on infertility and reproductive health issues.
- BabyQuest Foundation: Granting financial help for infertility treatments, fulfilling dreams and building families.
- The Tinina Q Cade Foundation (Cade Foundation): Started in 2005 to provide information support and financial assistance to help needy infertile families OVERCOME infertility.
- The Dave Thomas Foundation: Helping find forever families for children in foster care.
Thank you for helping these organizations continue their important work by supporting them for Giving Tuesday today! And please help me spread the word by liking, sharing and tweeting this post today Let’s spread the #GivingTuesday love!